Millstone 4-H Camp
Millstone 4-H Camp is on Mallard Drive off of Millstone Road (SR 1487) east of Ellerbe, NC. Ellerbe is on US220 in Richmond County, north of Rockingham and south of Asheboro. To reach Camp Millstone:
|From The Triangle:|
- Go south on US 1 past Southern Pines to Hoffman.
- Turn right (west) at the BP station onto McDonalds Church Road (SR 1475).
- Go about 4.0 miles to Millstone Road.
- - Millstone Road (SR 1487) is the first paved road on the right past a large prison complex.
- Go about 4.5 miles to Mallard Road on the right.
- - This is the camp entrance and is marked by a sign and a couple of large millstones.
|From The Triad:|
- Take US 220 south past Asheboro to Ellerbe.
- Turn left (east) on East Church Street.
- - Church St. Extension becomes Millstone Road (SR 1487).
- Approximately five miles from US 220, turn left on Mallard Drive, following the directions as from the Triangle.
|From The South:|
- Go to Rockingham (it is on US 74).
- Take US 220 north to Ellerbe.
- Follow the directions from the Triad above.